Holy See issues first response in Archbishop McCarrick case

  Pope Francis prays at the opening session of the Synod of Bishops on young people, the faith and vocational discernment at the Vatican Oct 3. (CNS photo/Paul Haring) 

The Vatican has issued a first or interim response, approved by Pope Francis, to the accusations that have been leveled against the pope and senior Vatican officials by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò. The accusations involved how three pontificates dealt with the allegations of abuse against Archbishop Theodore McCarrick and how he could nevertheless rise in the ranks of the hierarchy.

It revealed that “from the examination of the facts and of the circumstances” that have already been made, a final report may conclude that “choices were taken that would not be consonant with a contemporary approach to such issues.” These words would seem to indicate that the Vatican recognizes that mistakes were made in the way Archbishop McCarrick’s case was handled by the Holy See.

Advertisement

A final report may conclude that “choices were taken that would not be consonant with a contemporary approach to such issues.”

It is noteworthy, however, that the statement never mentions the name of the former nuncio to the United States, Archbishop Viganò, whose testimony has caused such division and scandal in the church and the wider world. Nor does it mention the word "sanctions" that Archbishop Viganò alleges Pope Benedict XVI imposed and Francis lifted.

The Vatican statement, issued around 3 p.m. Rome time, said that “after the publication of the accusations regarding the conduct of Archbishop Theodore Edgar McCarrick” Pope Francis, “aware of and concerned by the confusion that these accusations are causing in the conscience of the faithful, has established that the following be communicated.”

In other words, Pope Francis is concerned that Catholics in the United States are given truthful answers to the disturbing questions that have been raised by the McCarrick case. He offers this by way of a first response, clearly indicating that there will be a much fuller response in due course.

The statement said that “in September 2017, the Archdiocese of New York notified the Holy See that a man had accused former Cardinal McCarrick of having abused him in the 1970s.” It revealed that Pope Francis then “ordered a thorough preliminary investigation into this, which was carried out by the Archdiocese of New York, at the conclusion of which the relative documentation was forwarded to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.” Francis intervened because only a pope can intervene in the case of a cardinal.

“In the meantime,” it said, “because grave indications emerged during the course of the investigation,” Pope Francis “accepted the resignation of Archbishop McCarrick from the College of Cardinals, prohibiting him by order from exercising public ministry and obliging him to lead a life of prayer and penance.” The statement does not reveal whether Francis asked for his resignation.

Pope Francis is concerned that Catholics in the United States are given truthful answers to the disturbing questions that have been raised by the McCarrick case.

Then referring to “other accusations brought against Archbishop McCarrick,” presumably meaning the various allegations made by Archbishop Viganò, the Vatican said that Pope Francis “has decided that information gathered during the preliminary investigation be combined with a further thorough study of the entire documentation present in the Archives of the Dicasteries and Offices of the Holy See regarding the former Cardinal McCarrick, in order to ascertain all the relevant facts, to place them in their historical context and to evaluate them objectively. “

It does not say that all the documentation will be made public, but it is expected that the conclusions of this evaluation will be made public.

It offered assurance to American Catholics that as Pope Francis said in Philadelphia on Sept. 27, 2015, “We will follow the path of truth wherever it may lead.” It stated categorically that “both abuse and its cover-up can no longer be tolerated and a different treatment for bishops who have committed or covered up abuse, in fact represents a form of clericalism that is no longer acceptable.”

Francis has spoken many times against “clericalism” and made clear his determination to root it out: he sees it as among the root causes of the abuses of power, conscience and sex by clergy. It is clear that clericalism was a key element in the McCarrick case.

The statement concluded by saying “Pope Francis renews his pressing invitation to unite forces to fight against the grave scourge of abuse within and beyond the Church, and to prevent such crimes from being committed in the future to the harm of the most innocent and most vulnerable in society. “

It recalled that as part of the effort to eradicate and prevent further crimes of abuse in the church, Pope Francis “has convened a meeting of the Presidents of the Bishops’ Conferences from around the world for next February.”

It recalled too what the pope said in his Aug. 20 letter to the People of God: “The only way that we have to respond to this evil that has darkened so many lives is to experience it as a task regarding all of us as the People of God. This awareness of being part of a people and a shared history will enable us to acknowledge our past sins and mistakes with a penitential openness that can allow us to be renewed from within.”

arthur mccaffrey
1 week 2 days ago

So the Pope's response "to this evil" is to say it is a task for "all of us"? ok, then, here's my 2 cents= call the cops! my translation of "penitential openness" means opening the gates of the penitentiary so the clerical offenders can be "renewed from within"!

sheila gray
1 week 2 days ago

The voices of survivors are reaching the top. Now what? First and foremost we must concentrate efforts to help survivors heal, and to encourage victims to come forward. When are we going to put the healing of survivors first? We need to create spaces of healing in our communities, if we are at all serious about moving forward in new ways. What does healing look like? Feel like? If these issues became a focus of The Church it could also heal and transform it in the process. It’s now about healing, in my humble opinion. Prevention is very, very important. But the way forward, I sincerely believe, is to focus on the victims and survivors. There are a couple generations of us still alive and kicking, and we have some answers!

Frank T
1 week 2 days ago

I am going to be so bold (or stupid) as to make the assertion that ALL clergy ought to be allowed to marry within the rites of the Church. The need for human sexuality and love is innate to almost everyone at some point in their lives and should not be tampered with.
Mandated celibacy perhaps is the real sin against humanness , and if so, the Church is largely to blame. Homophobia and misogyny are remnants of the past. Past sins, if you will.
It is time for a new approach.

Michael Barberi
1 week 2 days ago

I hope that this investigation will explain how and why Pope JP II promoted McCarrick to Cardinal when many US Bishops and Cardinals knew about his sexual abusive behavior for decades, and the Apostolic Nuncio to the US at that time also knew of McCormick's sexual abuse of seminarians by Fr. Ramsey's letter.

My only disappointment is that it appears that this Holy See investigation will not be conducted by an independent lay-lead and impartial committee. I hope that this investigation will be completely thorough and will answer all the questions and accusations that have been raised, not only about JP II but also of Benedict XVI and Pope Francis.

This investigation should be made public and transparent in order to give it credibility. Given the strong skepticism about how Bishops and Cardinals can investigate themselves, how can anyone know for certain if all the information/evidence were accurately reviewed and the right conclusions drawn, or whether some information/evidence was minimized or ignored?

J Brookbank
1 week 2 days ago

It is a relief to see that you DO know how a legitimate investigation is accomplished and evaluated by the public!

Vincent Couling
1 week 2 days ago

My thoughts went in exactly the same direction, JB! Well said!

Michael Barberi
1 week 2 days ago

I think you are probably a good person and want to know the truth. However, I do not appreciate your sarcasm here or the unsubstantiated accusations about my argument, character or motivations during our give-and-take over the Kavanaugh nomination process.

Just to be clear: I fully understood your argument for the FBI to investigate every person involved directly or indirectly with allegations against Kavanaugh. However, I am not the FBI and I trusted them to question those people it felt were witnesses or people that could corroborate the allegations. Frankly, it does not matter to me if they decided to investigate 10 people or 20 people. That was their decision. You may speculate that Trump restricted or limited the FBI investigation, but there is no credible evidence he did this, nor do I believe the FBI would put up with any attempt to prohibit them from investigating anyone it felt was important.

We can disagree over our points of view and I do respect what you say (mostly). Nevertheless, when you turn your responses into ad hominem arguments or you make unsubstantiated assertions (e.g., that I am biased) just because we happen to differ about things does not move the conversation to a better understanding of truth. In fact, they cause me to stop communicating with you because further exchanges would not be productive.

I understand that political and religious arguments can sometime become emotional and each of us must recognize that we have strong viewpoints. Going forward, I propose we try to be respectful and balanced even in disagreement.

J Brookbank
1 week 2 days ago

Michael, again, I am grateful you do understand how effective and credible law enforcement investigations are requested, conducted and evaluated by the public.

You make an especially important point when you note that investigations must be conducted by wholly impartial independent 3rd parties.

That would seem especially important in the case of intetviews of the accused and accuser: those interviews MUST be conducted by persons who do not have an investment in what is learned during those interviews.

That is not what happened in the Kavanaugh hearing, and the complete lack of independence and lack of disinterestedness of the persons who interviewed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh underlies the irrefutable fact that the investigation was corrupt from its first moment. Those suspect interviews --- suspect because they were conducted by persons DEEPLY and PERSONALLY invested in the outcome and public perception of those interviews ---elicited no comment or concern from You. In fact, you engaged in multiple analyses of the "evidence" gathered as if that evidence had been gathered in a credible context and manner.

It is my prayer that Americans begin to demand for ALL persons who report sexual assault -regardless of context - the kind of investigation you so rightly and justly and consistently believe the Catholic Church must conduct.

I appreciate the rest of your message and, to be honest, until this mess with Kavanaugh, I had agreed with many of your thoughtful, nuanced comments.

What the sexual abuse crisis in the RCC taught me is that the role of the public (or lay Catholic community) is to be uncompromisingly vigilant in demanding a full, uncompromised and best-practice investigation by wholly disinterestedness and independent 3rd party forensic professionals. And that includes refusing to "agree to disagree" politely when that standard is situationally applied.

Michael Barberi
1 week 2 days ago

J Brookbank,
When you use words such as 'complete lack of independence', lack of disinterestedness', 'the investigation was corrupt from its first moment', 'persons deeply and personally invested', 'elicited no comment or concern by you (me)'....are leveraged remarks and your opinion. Many people would dispute your characterizations. On the other hand, I have no illusions that some people will agree with you. However, we will have to leave our disagreements for another time as we are far apart. I did agree with your first, second, third and last sentences. Let's move on.

J Brookbank
1 week 2 days ago

Michael, be honest. I have done this work and there is, objectively, a right way and a wrong way to do credible interviews and that includes WHO dies the interviews and the interviewer's relationship with and views about the interview subjects and the allegations investigated. The interviews of Ford and Kavanaugh were conducted by persons who had a partisan investment in the proceedings, many (on both sides) had stated their assessments of the allegations and, it follows logically, what they expected and wanted the interviews to reveal. It is understood by all experts in inquiry (whether forensic or scientific) that those factors shape inquiry and its outcome.

Those realities would have and should have disqualified ALL the senators in ANY other investigatory context, and it is not reasonable or rational of you to suggest otherwise. Calling expectations re: impartiality a matter of opinion rather than objective standards are the kinds of things that have contributed to the RCC hierarchy believing they will get away with sham investigations, as did Congress.

J Brookbank
1 week 2 days ago

It turns out 12 ethics complaints were filed against Kavanaugh & the Republican judge on his court judged them to meet criteria for judicial review but the Justice Roberts sat on them. The ABA has also re-opened its review of Kavanaugh. The rigging of the investigation did him no favors because he is not trusted on MULTIPLE fronts now by the majority of Americans on the allegations re: SA and drinking nor is he respected professionally by a vast swath of his peers and former professional supporters. The person who, in the end, loses most when investigations are rigged for the subject is ALWAYS the subject, as the RCC clerics are learning....

Michael Barberi
1 week 1 day ago

J Brookbank,

Ok, let's be honest.

1. You ask "Is there a right and wrong way to conduct credible interviews?" Of course there is. In the Kavanaugh confirmation process the FBI investigated the allegations. I trust the FBI to conduct a credible investigation without bias. I believe the FBI questioned all credible witnesses they felt were important to the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh. I also do not believe that Trump hand-cuffed the FBI and prohibited them from questioning people that the FBI felt were important. Frankly, if you disagree then provide the evidence.
> Here is an important observation: Given all the publicity and national coverage of this confirmation process, not one person came forward to corroborate Dr. Ford's allegations, not one. Additionally, none of the 3-4 witnesses that Dr. Ford said were at this party corroborated her accusations. Far from it. So, let's be honest: Not one person came forth to say that they were at this party, witnessed the sexual assault allegations, or drove Dr. Ford to or from the party. When I say 'corroborating witnesses', I mean not someone with "hear-say evidence". I mean someone who witnessed the event in question or was at the party. Also, the Remirez and Swetnick allegations had no corroborating witnesses as well. The Swetnick allegations were ridiculous and absurd and raised serious questions about her credibility.

2. You said the both Democratic and Republican Senators had a partisan investment that shaped inquires and outcomes. I agree. However, the Democratic Senators said they would not vote for Kavanaugh from the moment he was nominated, full stop. They did not care if he was the best nominee or not. If he was not a progressive Judge that the Democrats wanted, then they were going to do everything in their power to deny his nomination. I agree with you that Republicans thought Kavanaugh was the best qualified person and they gave him the presumption of innocence and wanted him to be confirmed. Ok, the Republican Senators treated Dr. Ford with respect and gave her every opportunity to be heard. Nevertheless, the issue in question was whether Kavanaugh was guilty of sexual assault based on what 'most likely' happened as this was not a criminal trial.
> I focused on the facts. I am not a Republican or Democrat. I voted twice for Clinton and twice for Reagan and did not vote for either Trump or Hilary. IMO, the facts were not conclusive in overturning the presumption of innocence. The best answer I can give you is this: I agreed with Senator Susan Collins summary. She laid out all the allegations, criticisms, refuted them and gave her reasons for voting 'yes'.

3. Does anyone know the complete truth? Let's get real here: no one will ever know the complete truth. I agree with you that we have a dysfunctional political process and a highly partisan negative rhetoric in WDC. However, while the confirmation process was not perfect, I agreed with Senator Collin's speech before the Senate...as I already mentioned. I thought it was fair and balanced.

4. You want the Senate to follow objective standards. I agree. However, while we should insist on them, Congress is too political to realistically believe that they will conduct a completely unbiased investigation in every case, at least in our current culture. I agree that opinion is not the same as objective standards. However, we have to rely on the FBI investigation because that is the best credible objective standard we have. If there is enough evidence that local law enforcement authorities should open an investigation, then they should. So far, this seems to be a pipe dream.

5. Lastly, I have been consistent in my approach to the sexual abuse scandal and the Kavanaugh confirmation process. While they are completely different situations with very different circumstances:
> On the one hand, we have solid corroborating evidence in the sexual abuse scandal (e.g., emails, letters, witnesses) and on the other hand, we have no corroborating witnesses to support Dr. Ford's allegations.
> I have called for the presumption of innocence in both cases. Read my many past blog comments.
> There are questions I asked about the sexual abuse scandal, and questions I asked regarding Kavanaugh's sexual assault allegations. These question did not exhaust every possible question. I left the questioning of people to the FBI. If there was one credible corroborating witness, I would call for Kavanaugh's withdrawal.
> I also asked for a credible investigation in both cases. The FBI investigated the Kavanaugh allegations and we will have to see what happens in the sexual abuse scandal.

Finally, if I do not respond to all of your assertions and criticisms does not mean I cannot do so. Frankly, I laid out my arguments and responded to most of your comments. Frankly, this blog is not a dissertation and, to say the least, our exchanges are not productive. This is my last comment.

J Brookbank
1 week 1 day ago

The FBI did not interview the two most important persons involved: the accused and the accuser. The WH has been explicit that Trump supported a full investigation AND that Congress would direct the FBI.I trust the FBI 100% as well. They followed the directions given them NOT by Trump but by the Congressional members in charge.

The investigation was corrupted from the moment Congress pretended it could perform the equivalent of a law enforcement interview of the accused and accuser on national tv, with a dozen interviewer's in 5 minute bursts, with hundreds of other people in the room, with cameras, with prepared statements, etc.

If that works, we should start having CSPAN and EWTN broadcast interviews of sexual abuse victims and the accused priests. Venue should be the Archdiocesan's conference room with seating for 200. Interviewers can be bishops and execs from SNAP. Then we will ask the police to investigate from there but they can't talk to the priest or victim. That should be fine.

Concerned Citizen
4 days 5 hours ago

Trump lied to the press and the public like he lies every day. Trump severely limited the scope, depth and time of the FBI investigation...one week is not enough time to do a thorough job, It is not even enough time to get "warmed up" and going on a serious investigation.

J Brookbank
5 days 15 hours ago

The FBI director testified under oath today that the White House -- you know, Trump's shop -- limited the scope of the Brett Kavanaugh background check. The White House ordered an investigation which did NOT include the accused, the accuser and more than 40 other known witnesses.

The FBI did its job in a standard re-opened background check. It did ONLY what it was explicitly asked to do and it did NOT do what it was explicitly NOT asked to do.

Kavanaugh was confirmed on the basis of a sham investigation orchestrated by the White House and Congress. They did him no favors. He is going to go down in history as THAT guy in whom no one had enough faith to do a real investigation.

This is an exact parallel to the circumstances in the RCC today.

Concerned Citizen
4 days 5 hours ago

FBI did not properly investigate and/or interview all interested parties to the Kavanaugh investigation when new allegations by multiple credible victims came forward...Multiple class mates and roommates at Yale LS volunteered to be inverviewed and testify...FBI never contacted them. Ford and Kavanaugh were not interviewed as required. One week is not enough time to conduct a real investigation...only a sham investigation with a pre determined result. WH and Grassley severely limited the scope of the FBI investigation...It was a complete sham.

Allison Quinn
1 week 1 day ago

Blasey Ford was a professional liar. Let get real here.

F C
1 week 2 days ago

J Brookbank
Well observed! The bullying chorus of partisans on the Kavanaugh and Carrick/Vigano issues has to be resisted. I am talking about those who think they 'know' just because they feel strongly, and become indignant when challenged.

F C
1 week 2 days ago

Michael Barberi
You argue one way in the Kavanaugh affair and in the opposite way re Carrick - despite the evidence pointing to similar issues: sexual abuse, disregard for the those abused, cover-up, partisan/tribal behaviour.

Michael Barberi
1 week 1 day ago

FC,
See my reply to J Brookbank above. It will reply to your misguided assertion.

Crystal Watson
1 week 2 days ago

The pope knew McCarrick personally long before he became pope. Once he did become pope, Francis brought McCarrick back into prominence (he had retired in 2006 and was ignored under Benedict) ... https://religionnews.com/2014/06/16/globe-trotting-cardinal-theodore-mc… ... I find it incredible that Francis was unaware of the rumors about McCarrick from even before he was pope. Why doesn't Francis just say what he knew about McCarrick and when he knew it and what he did or did not do about it?

Michael Barberi
1 week 2 days ago

Crystal,
I agree. We need to know what each pope (Francis, Benedict XVI, JP II) knew and when they knew it. Perhaps we will find out that each pope did not make good decisions and ignored the known sexual abuse of McCarrick. If this is true, one thing it demonstrates... that priests/bishops/cardinals/popes are human and not Divine. They make mistakes, and in this case big mistakes. Let's not forget that history has taught us that popes and councils have erred (slavery, usury, freedom of religion) but such teachings that were taught as truth for centuries were eventually reformed.

With respect to this sexual abuse crisis, clericalism must be stamped out and process and procedures must be instituted to hold bishops, et al, accountable for things from sexual crimes to sexual abuse to gross negligence. I think the scope and degree of this sexual abuse scandal will hopefully have a positive outcome and we will see appropriate structural, process and judicial reforms that our Church needs.

first time
1 week 2 days ago

All make valid points on the issue of sexual abuse and total transparency. I have one question, if someone would be so kind as to address, whereas the Catholic Hierarchy should be held accountable and actions should be taken to try and prevent any of them from ever happening again, I note one comment in particular about prison sentences. I recall reading one article through all of these sexual accusations, where one case fell within the civil times limits & the abuser ended up in prison for 15 years. Look at the benefits of that; a place where one can truly reflect on the error of their ways; help others in the prison system who have other faith issues; and pray for whatever time the penal system allows. The clergy may have been laicized by this time but he can still help others, if he so desires.

Now the one problem with all of the case we've been talking about for weeks, is the CIVIL LAWS, which do not seem to be constant from state to state, the failure of the Catholic Church to report these crimes & the fear of the abused. What would you expect from the abused; for one thing they've been traumatized & both systems always seem to turn their heads. First thing that needs to be done is the transparency we talk about need to start with the Catholic Church and then all states need to establish a realistic time line for anyone to report these gross and sickening types of crimes. My thought, right or wrong, is classify them within the same category as MURDER; these type crimes wreck lives & families. Why shouldn't we treat them the same way and if someone thinks that financial settlements wipe away the hurt & guilt, I would bet you that all sex abuse persons; both the ones we've been talking about & the many others, outside of the Catholic Church, would tell you NO WAY. Now it seems that I just saw where the California Governor just refused to sign a bill addressing this exact issue.

So until both Catholic Law & Civil Law get their acts together I would venture to state that this problem will never be resolved; at least not by any human element.

Regards

James Haraldson
1 week 1 day ago

And how many centuries will it be before Catholics will stop liberties with bearing false witness against the Church about what its positions were about slavery, usury, and freedom of religion?

Vincent Gaglione
1 week 2 days ago

It is obvious from the comments here that there is wide disagreement on the transparency of Pope Francis regarding the issues of McCarrick. Despite faults and mistakes regarding the Chilean situation I am of the opinion that Francis has learned the lessons of that episode.
I don’t need to know the specifics of the situation. I need to know that the matter is properly investigated and discussed and that better policies are developed in its wake.

Will Niermeyer
1 week 1 day ago

The Vatican in an attempt to clear themselves of all wrongdoing has indeed dug themselves into a deeper hole of lies and coverups. Shameful.

Carol Cox
1 week 1 day ago

WHERE IS MCCARRICK? How about this? UNFORGIVABLE!
By Kelly Heyboer
kheyboer@njadvancemedia.com
NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Victims advocates are questioning why the Catholic Church has moved former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick to a home for priests in Kansas located within feet of an elementary school. The Archdiocese of Washington, D.C., where McCarrick had been living, confirmed Friday that McCarrick was moved to St. Fidelis Friary in Victoria, Kansas, after Pope Francis told him to withdraw from public ministry and events.
Officials at the elementary school were stunned to learn a priest accused of sexually abusing young boys was living next door, the Kansas City Star reported.

Dr Robert Dyson
1 week 1 day ago

'Interim' response? How many responses are necessary before finally admtting or denying such plain and explicit accusations?

Yet more fudge from Rome and HH, I'm afraid.

gerald nichols
1 week 1 day ago

"a final report may conclude that “choices were taken that would not be consonant with a contemporary approach to such issues.” These words would seem to indicate that the Vatican recognizes that mistakes were made in the way Archbishop McCarrick’s case was handled by the Holy See.
It recalled that as part of the effort to eradicate and prevent further crimes of abuse in the church, Pope Francis “has convened a meeting of the Presidents of the Bishops’ Conferences from around the world for next February.”
If I were not "former Catholic" this would problably push me right out of the RCC. More of the same old same old.

M A Langkilde
1 week 1 day ago

These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:16-19).

Allison Quinn
1 week 1 day ago

I’m convinced that liberal catholics will simply become like Reform Jews: totally removed from God and his Divine Law. The value their worldliness and political ideology over the Divine Lord.

M A Langkilde
1 week 1 day ago

These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:16-19).

Allison Quinn
1 week 1 day ago

THANK YOU, Arch. Viganò for exposing these people. Make them squirm. Catholics can only imagine what they would hide, and still are. V is for Viganò!!!

Lucie Johnson
1 week 1 day ago

A disappointing statement from the Vatican. Not much better than no statement at all...

Pooja Sain
1 week 1 day ago

RRB Technician merit list Region wise selection list online Download from this page. RRB ALP merit list 2018 for all regions is available here. Railway Recruitment Board conducts various exams for various posts. These exams can be for various posts which include assistant loco pilot, technician, coordinator etc.

 

RRB Technician cut off marks | RRB ALP Cutoff Score is the Minimum Marks that all the aspirants must and should secure in the examination. Before the announcement of RRB ALP Results, RRB will announce the RRB ALP Cutoff Score on its official web portal. RRB ALP & Technician Notification has been released 26502 Vacancies by the Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railways.

 

Pooja Sain
1 week 1 day ago

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board has finally released IBPS PO cut off Category, State, Year wise cutoff IBPS PO Final Cut-Off 2017. The cut-off will neable candidates to compare their score with the selected candidates and a get a fair idea of the minimum qualifying marks required to get the appointment letter from IBPS.

 

IBPS PO Cutoff is the minimum marks that must be scored in each stage of IBPS PO exam to appear in the next stage. IBPS PO exam has three stages – Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview. Candidates must clear the IBPS PO cut off Category, State, Year wise cutoff of Prelims to appear for the Main exam. Likewise, only those candidates who clear the IBPS PO Cut Off of the Main exam will be called for Personal Interview.

 

IBPS Clerk Cut Off  is the most crucial element for deciding an aspirant’s fate in the Clerical level examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Essentially,IBPS Clerk cut off Category, State, Year wise cutoff is the minimum score required by a candidate to make it to final merit list for both prelims and mains examination.

 

Recent IBPS RRB result – Clerk, PO Exam result check of Officer Scale I,II,III and office Assistant Exams is available here,Check the latest IBPS RRB Results for each cadre/post from this page. We will keep you posted regularly for instant updates on IBPS RRB Results. To know the IBPS RRB Results of every stage i.e. Prelims, Mains, Single Level Exam, and Interview, follow our page regularly.

Pooja Sain
1 week 1 day ago

This is one of the things that I have seen a lot of CAT aspirants worry about. Probably it is natural to get worried about important things in life and Free CAT Preparation books is definitely one of the important steps in anyone’s career. Having said that, the choice of books for CAT is probably not an important one. There are plenty of great books for CAT that are available in the market that you can use and there is very little that separates them.

 

MBA Biotechnology includes topics CAT study material which have deep understanding of business economics, various techniques which are needed for decision making and attaining profits in an organization. The delivery method of the program encompasses of classroom lectures, industrial visits, guest lectures from qualified professional, internships and practical sessions.

 

So plan your schedule accordingly, leave everything for 10 days, just concentrate on your model test papers, basic formulas, fundamentals. But How to crack CUSAT CAT 1 thing to consider is don't behave like a bookworm solely as this type of exams wants mental peace also which can be assured only by maintaining a good balance between studies and other activities.
So best of luck. Do your best

 

IIMs has announced the exam date for IIMCAT 2018 on their official website. The national level management examination is scheduled on November 25 (Sunday). In order to score a good percentile in CAT 2018 CAT last minute preparation tips and land a spot in one of the IIMs, a candidate must prepare competently.

 

Electronic engineering and engineering of any sort has never been a stranger to the bounty that the CAT offers. There is a higher demand for CAT preparation tips IIM graduates worldwide and everyone wants a piece of it, even if it means shifting streams even.

Pooja Sain
1 week 1 day ago

The official True Skate APK Street League Skateboarding mobile game. The ultimate skateboarding sim. Note: True Skate only comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below. Realistic touch based physics that give an authentic skateboarding experience.

WANTED: the next Tony Hawk. That's right. With True Axis' True Skate the skateboarding simulation True Skate Application allows you to do the ollies and kickflips you want in the comfort of your bed or couch without having to actually venture into a skatepark.

Pooja Sain
1 week 1 day ago

Test DPC is a sample Test DPC Apk file controller for use with Android for Work. It gives developers the ability to see how their app will behave in a managed context such as device owner or within a managed profile. Please note that this app is for development purposes only. It is NOT intended for production usages.

 

If you want to test your Android apps remotely with a custom set of android configurations, Download Test DPC Apk file Test DPC is the best app for you. You can create unlimited custom channels and test your apps in case of performance, compatibility and permissions. Installing the app is very easy, you just need an Android device running Android 5.0 and higher.

 

Test DPC is a sample device policy controller for use with Android for Work. It gives developers the ability to see how their app will behave in a about Test DPC managed context such as device owner or within a managed profile. As the app performs high end functions, it is recommended that you use Test DPC APK file on the latest versions of Android.

 

In case you don’t want to store the songs on the phone memory, you can stream them online. Thankfully, there are some great apps that allow you to play music from all over the world. But, most of them charge you money for monthly subscriptions. So, how could you have access to free, unlimited music at all times? Setbeat apk on your device.

Henry George
1 week 1 day ago

What needs to be explained is how was it possible that McCarrick could drop by the Seminary and pick out Seminarians to go to his vacation house. Where was the Rector, where were the
Vocation and Bishops of these Seminarians ?

Why didn't anyone stand up to McCarrick ?

Does anyone know why McCarrick did not join the Jesuits, since he went to
Fordham Prep and Fordham University ?

Paul Mclaughlin
1 week ago

What we will soon see unfold is a complete unwinding of the JP2 legacy. The question will soon become - should the Church remove his status as a saint if the files show he was the great enabler?

Advertisement

The latest from america

Arturo Sosa, S.J., the superior general of the Jesuits, identified three “signs of the times”: secularization, the digital world and multiculturalism.
Gerard O’ConnellOctober 15, 2018
For years, the Polish church has been torn between supporting the government’s anti-migrant stance and adopting Pope Francis’ commitment to foreigners.
Melissa VidaOctober 15, 2018
The cast of “Girl From the North Country” (photo: Joan Marcus)
How did an old war horse manage to outrun a rolling stone?
Rob Weinert-KendtOctober 15, 2018
El Salvador celebrates the canonization of their patron saint—but should the ceremony have taken place in San Salvador?
James T. KeaneOctober 15, 2018