USA TV: "Killer Clergy Marathon"

USA Network last night began advertising their special "Killer Clergy Marathon" airing--of course--on Sunday.  Here's the schedule:

5:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Misleader”

6:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Silence”

7:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Ritual”

9:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Unorthodox”

10:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Sin”

11:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Hell”

Be sure to skip it.

Let's not forget CNN's "documentary" (i.e. propaganda/hit piece) on pope Benedict this weekend.

Might as well skip that too...
Kang Dole
By "skip," I'm understanding you to mean, "buy a box of wine and watch 'em all."
Alas, cable networks will stoop to almost anything to promote another '' rerun marathon''.
Still I must confess if I am going to waste an hour watching a tv series, I could do a lot worse then to watch Mariska Hargitay and SVU....

Stanley Kopacz
Nice to see a network bringing back inspirational Sunday fare.  However, I think there's a rabbi in there.  Shouldn't that one be shown on shabbat?
Bill Collier
Hmm.I'm going to hold out for the "Killer Apps Marathon." It's a little known fact that iPhones are inherently lethal.

Archbishop García-Siller keynoted “The Church in America: A Conversation on Immigration,” an event co-sponsored by America Media and the Mexican American Catholic College. Norma Pimentel, M.J., executive director of Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley and Sean Carroll, S.J., executive
J.D. Long-GarcíaDecember 13, 2018
Photo of the Velvet Underground and Nico (Cornell University - Division of Rare Manuscript Collections)
In a new exhibit, we are treated to a kind of shrine to the band’s origins.
Rob Weinert-KendtDecember 13, 2018
I was standing in the dumpster looking for food when I was overwhelmed by the thought that I am feeding my family garbage.
Judy Ann EichstedtDecember 13, 2018
Promising demographic data can easily be interpreted in a way that overlooks the textured history of Latino Catholics in the United States, one in which the very existence of Latino church communities has often come under threat.
Nichole M. FloresDecember 13, 2018