USA TV: "Killer Clergy Marathon"

USA Network last night began advertising their special "Killer Clergy Marathon" airing--of course--on Sunday.  Here's the schedule:

5:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Misleader”

6:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Silence”

7:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Ritual”

9:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Unorthodox”

10:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Sin”

11:00 PM Law & Order: SVU (Killer Clergy Marathon) “Hell”

Be sure to skip it.

Let's not forget CNN's "documentary" (i.e. propaganda/hit piece) on pope Benedict this weekend.

Might as well skip that too...
Kang Dole
By "skip," I'm understanding you to mean, "buy a box of wine and watch 'em all."
Alas, cable networks will stoop to almost anything to promote another '' rerun marathon''.
Still I must confess if I am going to waste an hour watching a tv series, I could do a lot worse then to watch Mariska Hargitay and SVU....

Stanley Kopacz
Nice to see a network bringing back inspirational Sunday fare.  However, I think there's a rabbi in there.  Shouldn't that one be shown on shabbat?
Bill Collier
Hmm.I'm going to hold out for the "Killer Apps Marathon." It's a little known fact that iPhones are inherently lethal.

Lucetta Scaraffia, editor in chief of "Women Church World" a monthly magazine distributed alongside the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, poses in her house in Rome. (AP Photo/Domenico Stinellis, File)
"We are throwing in the towel because we feel surrounded by a climate of distrust and progressive de-legitimization," founder Lucetta Scaraffia wrote in the editorial, which went to the printers last week but hasn't been published.
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., shakes hands with Alabama State Sen. Henry Sanders at the Brown Chapel AME Church in Selma, Ala., on March 19. (Jake Crandall/The Montgomery Advertiser via AP)
Pete Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Ind., responded to a question about his religious views by talking about his own faith and what he sees as a distortion of Christianity among U.S. conservatives.
Since retiring from my job, my husband has found me irritating. We had a talk (after fighting), and he is right: I am mothering him. Smothering him. “I have a mother,” he said. “I want a wife, a partner, a best friend.”
Valerie SchultzMarch 25, 2019
Jesus asks us to be generous with the poor. It’s one of the foundations of his public ministry: caring for the poor himself and asking his disciples to do so.
James Martin, S.J.March 25, 2019