What Jesuits Really Do

F K
hmm, your spiritual directors think that you pray like Dominicans?
Thanks for bringing some humor into America Mag on line.  It's a welcome break from all this seriousness floating around these pages!
F K
Carthusians? Ok, that would be a lot for an active order like the Jesuits (or even for a layman like me!)
david power
Forgive me but I don't get the final pic.
Do you stress over a computer for a particular reason?
Is it saying that you spend too much time on FB?
Are you stressed due to workload?
Grateful for any insights.
Kang Dole
Ok, it's now safe to say that this meme needs to die the death.
Ronald Grace
Love it!!!
Bob Baker
May we take a vot?
Crystal Watson

It must not be easy to be a Jesuit - so many preconceptions about them.
Bob Baker
I VOTE (spelled right, this time) for the last one - a Jesuit trying to get a tonsure, the hard way.
Matthew Cortese
 Way to clear up clear up any misconceptions!!  Loving the blog...
James Sutcliffe
6 years 1 month ago
This is an awesome collage that coveys so much in six solitary pictures. Each of us in our own lives have analogous perceptions by others about what ''we do''. I can most relate to #6, which my friends and colleagues take to be #4. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, revealing realities that apply to all of us. Very funny, and much appreciated. I agree with the earlier, less verbose post: ''love it!''. Keep it coming.

I see myself as a beloved son of the Father, who happens to be attracted to men.
Karl MillerApril 19, 2018
When I read A Wrinkle in Time as a child, it was an experience of the senses.
Lisa AmplemanApril 19, 2018
Francis showed us how to risk simply embracing the hurting world. No explaining, just loving.
Jack Bentz, S.J.April 19, 2018
Matthew MacFadyen (Henry Wilcox) Hayley Atwell (Margaret Schlegel) in 'Howards End’
E. M. Forster's masterpiece is a state-of-the-nation thesis in the guise of a real estate inheritance plot.
Rob Weinert-KendtApril 19, 2018