A reflection on Christmas drawing from Isaiah, Luke and other readings from the Bible used during the midnight Mass, from Thomas Rosica, C.S.B.
Our group blog
- Pope to Curia: 15 "Spiritual Ailments" to Avoid
- When Bibles Broke the Cuba Blockade
- The Iranian Nuclear talks: Obstacles in the Path of a Final Agreement
- How Pope Francis’ diplomacy may change everything, not just US-Cuba relations
- 'The Colbert Report's chaplain', James Martin, S.J., on Colbert the catechist
A blog on national and international affairs
- Yet Another Troubling Decision Regarding Police Brutality in Milwaukee
- After Cuba Breakthrough, What's Next for Francis and the Region?
- Were 'Hidden Funds' Really 'Discovered' in The Vatican?
- This Dark Road Goes Ever On: Serial and the Persistence of Evil
- It's not Censorship, Just Cowardice: On Sony's Decision to Shut Down "The Interview"