Father James Martin takes us for prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane and then on a tour of Christianity's most holy site, the Church of The Holy Sepulchure, where Jesus was buried and rose.
A blog on politics
- Gun ownership is becoming the default position for Americans
- Irrelevant Pol Backs Medical Research, Libertarian Slams Disease Control
- Put Tsarnaev to death for consciously choosing terrorism, argues prosecution
- State tax burden shifts from high-income households to everyday shoppers
- Libertarian winces at treating welfare recipients like children
A blog on national and international affairs